Fisher-Price K4562 Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym

Fisher-Price K4562 Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Super cute rainforest baby gym from smoke and pet free home and in great condition with packaging and instructions. There are 8 moveable activity toys that come with the gym which can be placed high for younger babies to look at but they can also be moved to lower parts of the gym to encourage older babies to reach out and grab them. Some options bring adjustable seats, safety harnesses, and portability into the mix to keep your little bundle of joy safe and stimulated. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.

The owl toy was already attached to the arch so I simply had to add the other two toys, get the balls out, add 3 AAA batteries, then it was ready for the boys to play with. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. For example, when my baby hits or kicks one of the dangling toys, it activates the music, making it particularly easy for me as when I'm doing some errands and my baby begins to fuss and move her hands, the music activates and distracts her. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service.That is my only suggestion to improve what is ultimately a lovely, fun product for both baby and parents.

Another change would be possibly making the arch ever so slightly higher, as sometimes it’s a little tricky to pick baby up without the dangling toys bumping their head. The play gym was so simple to assemble that I didn't actually need the instructions, though I did give them a quick check and even then, they were easy to understand, which is just what you want, really. As a busy full-time mum, this product has helped make my life easier by giving me the confidence to leave my daughter happily on the floor whilst I go about doing other jobs. I would definitely choose this product to win best product for a newborn, as it covers the many play needs of a baby. If you parcel is more than 5 days late, we would recommend checking with neighbours and the local sorting office before contacting us.

This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. There is so much going on above the baby’s head with toys and patterns that when they come to enjoy tummy time, there is very little 'excitement'. As babies gradually start to gain interest in toys a gym in the perfect play to lie them so they can see the bright colours around them. I've also detached the toys now and again for sitting with and the zebra is a great toy for chewing and for moving the beads on it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop